Thursday, August 24, 2006

When I think Of Carl



When I think of you
I will always hear you laughing
When I think of you
I'll see the twinkle in your eyes

When I think of you
I'll think of what we did together
When I think of you
I'll never say "Goodbye"

2 comments:

Rob said...

Please sign Carl's guestbook if you have not already done so.

http://www.legacy.com/Louisville/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonID=19391647

Rob said...

A part of me has died. A part I never really knew was there. It's natural for people to only see things through their owns eyes and feel things as it only effects them. I never knew how large a part of me my little brother had become.

I call his phone to hear his voice, but he doesn't answer. I keep his cologne so I can imagine he has been by to see me.

I have always been an emotional guy but since his death I am an emotional wreck. I don't know what to do except wait for time to dull the pain and make think of Carl less painful.